Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Yum Organics

Lately I've been reading about how most of our foods we eat are covered in toxens caused by pesticides and sometimes age old poisons left in the ground from bad farming years ago.
Some toxens can mimick proteins and hormones and trick your body into believing it's doing something it's really not.

So in an effort to lessen the amounts of toxens i let into my temple of a body, i decided to go organic and went back for my second shop at Yum Organics and am happy to report the same great service that they gave me last time.

Now i have to mention that it's a huge effort what they do, they are based in Melbourne and i am half way up and accross Western Australia, a shipping nightmare but they are really organised.
I've reccommended them to all my friends. I am totally happy with service and products.

My other intention for writing this is because Jason said he was going to check out my blog and i'm a bit embarrassed about my other stories to i thought i'd take this opportunity to promote them lol

Keep up the good work Jason
:)

0 comments:

Anita Seery's Passions Inspired

My photo
Meekatharra, Western Australia, Australia
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you take the time to add your thoughts to it and inspire me some more. I hope also that you can find some inspiration from what i have to say. I am always asking people to tell me their dreams, often in hearing what other people want from life we can expand our own boundaries and achieve more than what we had ever wished for in life.