Saturday, March 22, 2008

Singing to your baby


Sometimes i teach singing and i spend a lot of time researching better ways to do it, recently i came across a website that was really interesting.

It told of how you can sing to a baby and it will develop speech quicker and better than a child not sung to. It has something to do with them hearing complex vocal structures.

It is referred to as thePuccini Effect apparently a child can match your pitch at three to four months old.

Check out the site and start playing voice games with your baby.

0 comments:

Anita Seery's Passions Inspired

My photo
Meekatharra, Western Australia, Australia
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you take the time to add your thoughts to it and inspire me some more. I hope also that you can find some inspiration from what i have to say. I am always asking people to tell me their dreams, often in hearing what other people want from life we can expand our own boundaries and achieve more than what we had ever wished for in life.