Tuesday, March 18, 2008

PCOS

Well here's me getting used to writing with Html codes lol! getting used to it all.

I had a thought today that it's funny how guys raised in households with women can cope with hearing about how painful having your period can be is, and guys that are raised in households with other guys are strongly allergic to the discussion.

Before i decided i would earn more money having my own internet business i was a secretary for a mechanical workshop where the arrogant German boss would come down on me pretty hard with things like "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU" and so i would answer in the sweetest voice i could muster, "I'm bleeding... Sir!" He would go all shy and leave me alone. He didn't realise that i had my period for three weeks a month.

Seriously though! it's not much fun dealing with your period let alone having all the added issues of Poly Cistic Ovarian Syndrome. It can be the most painful and depressing time of the month, sometimes even times of the month.

Other people don't understand, they can't work out why you just don't lose weight, or eat better foods, or excercise more. They treat you like you binge eat when no one is around, and there's the alcohol factor too!

It's so frustrating, you don't want to tell everyone about your business so you let them believe they know whats wrong with you.

Other PCO S challengers know what i mean! and that's another curious thought too! isn't there one in five women in the world with PCOS. No one i know of seems to have the same issues as me.

Anyway a few weeks ago i bought this book and tonight i finally finished reading it. there are many really good hints and some things that just make sense for me now, it is the most generous informative book I've read about PCOS so far.

The Natural Diet Solution for PCOS and Infertility"

0 comments:

Anita Seery's Passions Inspired

My photo
Meekatharra, Western Australia, Australia
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you take the time to add your thoughts to it and inspire me some more. I hope also that you can find some inspiration from what i have to say. I am always asking people to tell me their dreams, often in hearing what other people want from life we can expand our own boundaries and achieve more than what we had ever wished for in life.