Sunday, March 23, 2008

Give Your Baby A Healthy Obsession For Shoes!



I came across an Australian company selling the cutest baby shoes. As a self confessed "Shoe-O-holic" I am convinced this is a way for me to share my passion with my nieces. They have cute socks, leather shoes, squeaky shoes, comfortable shoes, ballet shoes, Teddy Bear Socks, baby trainer sports shoes, purple pink and white stretch socks. Oh there's just too much! If you want to check the cuteness out for yourself Go Here!

0 comments:

Anita Seery's Passions Inspired

My photo
Meekatharra, Western Australia, Australia
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you take the time to add your thoughts to it and inspire me some more. I hope also that you can find some inspiration from what i have to say. I am always asking people to tell me their dreams, often in hearing what other people want from life we can expand our own boundaries and achieve more than what we had ever wished for in life.