Sunday, March 16, 2008

Saint Patrick's Day


Today is Saint Patrick's day, it is also my best friends birthday!

Her name is Amber, she is my Meeka girl.

Born March 17th 1997 25 kilometers South of Meekatharra Western Australia at Flossy & Kingy's camp

Her mother was Mia a red cloud and her father was a beautiful longhaired red cloud

Collectively she has redcloud, rottshiler, ridgeback and dingo in her. she has beautiful long legs and the greatest disposition.

I never fussed her like people do to puppies instead i treated her like an adult and took her everywhere with me

she is so lovely though i have to fight my mother for her sometimes, Amber is so caring that she likes to know what everyone is up to

so seeing as i'm having a break from drinking i have juiced a bunch of celery to have a green drink in her honour!

To my girl Amber, cheers!

0 comments:

Anita Seery's Passions Inspired

My photo
Meekatharra, Western Australia, Australia
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you take the time to add your thoughts to it and inspire me some more. I hope also that you can find some inspiration from what i have to say. I am always asking people to tell me their dreams, often in hearing what other people want from life we can expand our own boundaries and achieve more than what we had ever wished for in life.