Sunday, March 23, 2008

A World Class Friend


I just thought i'd take five minutes to write about my world class friend Robyn. I've known her for nearly nine years. I was living in a Homeswest house in our town and was successful in buying my current house. The day after i moved here i went back to clean up the yard of where i left and dazedly walked up the driveway wondering why there was a Land Rover in my driveway, then why there was a kids trike in my driveway and then... as i opened the back gate, why there was a dog in my backyard.

I was totally confused until i saw the family merrily sitting on the back veranda, and that was my first introduction to Robyn and her family.

Over the years we were involved in the same community groups and later in professional jobs. Recently Robyn inspired me to start my own online business, I had been wanting to for such a long time, I'm a bit of a stickler though when it comes to new territory, i am a follower, not a leader.

Robyn and i went to Perth and attended a Tony Robbin’s Unlimited Power seminar which was very inspiring. It pointed out a lot of things to me that i was stuck wondering why they had happened. Now i know! And i also learnt how to make some things happen in my life.

Robyn and i met again this Saturday a fortnight after the seminar to check if we'd achieved any of our goals and to go over some things we remembered from the conference. We traded music, it's always good to get new songs to motivate you through the day.

So i would like to take the time now to invite all of you wonderful readers to go and check out Robyn's blog and leave her a comment.



OUTBACK SELF HELP




0 comments:

Anita Seery's Passions Inspired

My photo
Meekatharra, Western Australia, Australia
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you take the time to add your thoughts to it and inspire me some more. I hope also that you can find some inspiration from what i have to say. I am always asking people to tell me their dreams, often in hearing what other people want from life we can expand our own boundaries and achieve more than what we had ever wished for in life.