Thursday, April 17, 2008

Stop Stressing Out!

My Internet Business allows me to work from home, dealing with who i want, when i want. There's not much need to stress out lately! Except when I have an assignment due and I’ve been procrastinating! But maybe because I am more balanced now I see stress in others a lot more! Being around people like that stresses me out too!

I do know what it’s like to burn out though, when I was working away from home I spent every moment working and any extra was spent volunteering. I couldn’t afford my own place so I spent my entire time there house sitting for people which meant I would have to move around quite a lot. I lasted nine months in that lifestyle before my body had enough; the mind had already gone but being a person who can’t say NO I kept pushing myself harder and harder!

When I broke my back I decided that I better stop before worse happens and I came home to rest. That experience was the best thing that ever happened to me as since then I have been able to sense when I am getting stressed out and make a mental change to not let it get worse.

I’ve left jobs because the bosses expected way too much of me, (keep in mind that I am the type of person to give everything I’ve got!) and jobs that have started getting boring. That’s a kind of anti stress, when you feel like your wasting your precious time working for someone else!

So that’s why my present lifestyle of working on the internet from home suits me so well! I love it.

Here is A Guide To Eliminating Stress and Anxiety I though that you can use at night when you are having trouble sleeping, it may help you come to a similar outcome of satisfaction as I have achieved.

Not only does it include timely tips and advice understanding the factors that cause you stress, but also clues to help you zero in on and control key stress factors within your life. This comprehensive special report covers the following topics:

Is Your Personality Causing You Stress?
· Is your Relationship Causing You Stress?
· Is Your Organization Causing You Stress?
· Are You Stressed Out by Your Marriage?
· The Stress of Death
· The Stress of Mental Illness
· Stress on the Job
· The Stress of Pregnancy
· Stress and the First Year of Parenthood
· News Junkie Stress
· The Dollars and Cents of Financial Stress
· Driving Away Stress


A Guide To Eliminating Stress and Anxiety


0 comments:

Anita Seery's Passions Inspired

My photo
Meekatharra, Western Australia, Australia
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you take the time to add your thoughts to it and inspire me some more. I hope also that you can find some inspiration from what i have to say. I am always asking people to tell me their dreams, often in hearing what other people want from life we can expand our own boundaries and achieve more than what we had ever wished for in life.