Saturday, April 5, 2008

Are You Flying Solo???

For those of you who don’t know me very well yet, I am a sole trader; my business consists of home and lifestyle choice provision to tenants, colleagues and family & friends.

I don’t know much about business practices, to date everything I’ve learnt is from my mentor’s. I will be good at it. ! I am very passionate about my work, I am definitely a soloist, and it tells me I wasn’t wrong when I made the decision to go it alone.

I spend quite a bit of time researching different tools on the internet that I can use; I need it smart, instant and free! I recently found this really resourceful website that helped me take notice of issues I hadn’t come across yet but that when improved really affected my business positively, everything from phone manners to good personal happiness advice, because after all, if your not happy you waste a lot of energy getting happy or working out why your not so happy.

Another thing you should know about me is I hate wasting time, and I hate people wasting my time! When people say they are going to come over my house to pay a bill, they say they will turn up in the morning and then don’t rock up at all! That really errks me!

Anyway I digress again! This website is free, instant and very smart, they have many smart people writing articles for them so it is current relevant information for people who are flying solo or others considering working for themselves.

When you sign up for the newsletter it’s not spam and jam packed full of really great articles. It also gives you four free bonuses you can download. They are reports that really made me understand myself that little bit better! And we all know that when you understand yourself you can perform at your peak abilities, therefore not wasting time and actually achieving your goals.

So go ahead and check it out and leave a comment here telling me I’m right!!! I love being right!!! And even more I love being told I’m right lol! Kidding, but go ahead and check it out anyway, very interesting reading indeed.

FLYING SOLO



0 comments:

Anita Seery's Passions Inspired

My photo
Meekatharra, Western Australia, Australia
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you take the time to add your thoughts to it and inspire me some more. I hope also that you can find some inspiration from what i have to say. I am always asking people to tell me their dreams, often in hearing what other people want from life we can expand our own boundaries and achieve more than what we had ever wished for in life.