Thursday, April 17, 2008

Out Of The Dark

This morning was just plain weird and creepy! I woke up around 4am so decided to take the dogs for a walk and noticed that nearly every street light was out.

It was the creepiest feeling, a little like that scene in Harry Potter's Prisoner of Azkaban where he is sitting under the street light and it goes out.

I normally do a walk which is about 1.5 hours long; it goes out to the Haul Pac Road and down to the hwy and back into town. I walk at about 8km per hour but this morning i stopped t the base of Luke's dump where the last of the lights were.

It was just too weird!!! there were a few bush birds waking up so me and the dogs decided to come home, the walk was 30mins and i only felt safe when i closed my front door behind me. totally strange!

Earth Hour was a month ago, i wonder why the lights were out this morning?

0 comments:

Anita Seery's Passions Inspired

My photo
Meekatharra, Western Australia, Australia
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you take the time to add your thoughts to it and inspire me some more. I hope also that you can find some inspiration from what i have to say. I am always asking people to tell me their dreams, often in hearing what other people want from life we can expand our own boundaries and achieve more than what we had ever wished for in life.