Monday, April 14, 2008

Beautiful Start To The Day

I passed out about 7pm last night and woke up around midnight full of beans so i got stuck into some study and worked through heaps. About 5:30 this morning i decided i would take the dogs for a walk.
I went the opposite way to what i normally walk and it was odd with some of the differences like walking past truckies sleeping on the side of the highway and bigger trucks passing me from the other direction.
The dogs enjoyed it thoroughly an i used the time to put my headphones in and do some French lessons. I'm up to lesson 6 now Bonjour!
Anyway here are some photos from my walk
:)

0 comments:

Anita Seery's Passions Inspired

My photo
Meekatharra, Western Australia, Australia
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you take the time to add your thoughts to it and inspire me some more. I hope also that you can find some inspiration from what i have to say. I am always asking people to tell me their dreams, often in hearing what other people want from life we can expand our own boundaries and achieve more than what we had ever wished for in life.