Friday, April 11, 2008

Good Karma or Bad Karma?

What goes around comes around

It’s a philosophy that so many people believe in. One catches oneself thinking after a good deed has been done that something good will happen to them as a result.

There’s also the anticipation for the bad side of it too! Have you ever been so angry or annoyed at someone without having the courage to tell them whets on your mind and then badly stubbed your toe? It happens to me often; I’ve spent months recovering and re-growing toenails, lovely thought hey!

On Facebook there is an application called “Send Good Karma” there’s no real point to it really except people expect to get good karma in return, making them happier!

In my opinion karma is a crazy energy, two days ago I had a guy knocking on the front door of my sanctuary threatening me and I knew as he was talking that he was full of it! And so I refused to play victim to him.

During the course of the day I dealt with the situation and later in a phonecall with him he hung up the phone on me that was officially the first time I’d ever been hung up on!

I’ve talked to people about it but I still can’t sleep! I am so exhausted but the conversation keeps on running through my head, obviously there is more going on than just that particular conversation, stress from not being on time with my courses, trying to budget a holiday when prices skyrocket beneath you and feeling a bit alone as all my family is out of town.

So I found this book which is looking at karma and meditation, it is really relaxing, I am listening to it now with a cup of chamomile tea hoping I don’t oversleep today.

Here is the link, go ahead and listen to the sample and see what you think about it!


Understanding Karma


0 comments:

Anita Seery's Passions Inspired

My photo
Meekatharra, Western Australia, Australia
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you take the time to add your thoughts to it and inspire me some more. I hope also that you can find some inspiration from what i have to say. I am always asking people to tell me their dreams, often in hearing what other people want from life we can expand our own boundaries and achieve more than what we had ever wished for in life.