Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Stress & Destressing

Well as you can see it’s been a few weeks since I last posted something, I’ve been traveling all over the countryside.

I will start posting my pics and stories shortly but for now I wanted to tell you about my day. My life has turned un-necessarily stressful recently and having once had burn out I can feel it coming on a bit recently, so I’ve decided to pull away from those people and situations that detract from my happiness.

Today I spent the day cleaning my mum’s back area which has that horrible fake grass that collects dirt and with three dogs in the backyard they make a great mess of it all. After vacuuming and washing walls and thing tops it looked like a million dollars and I was so proud.

I was still feeling a little wrestles so decided to tackle some weeds in my front yard and have only got raking and disposal of them to go.

I guess when all these jobs are done I can start focusing on work again but for now I am happy pretending I am stress free.

It’s pretty funny sometimes I will be watching tv at mum’s house and I will warn her that some shows are prone to making me cry and she laughs but without fail the waterworks have started before the end of the show.

I guess I am being a little emotional but until I find my place in this beautiful world I will remain emotional lol

You will just have to get used to me the way I am J

0 comments:

Anita Seery's Passions Inspired

My photo
Meekatharra, Western Australia, Australia
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you take the time to add your thoughts to it and inspire me some more. I hope also that you can find some inspiration from what i have to say. I am always asking people to tell me their dreams, often in hearing what other people want from life we can expand our own boundaries and achieve more than what we had ever wished for in life.