Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Stallion ... He Bites


One of my adventure days in Naracoorte in South Australia me and two friends were wonderring through the stables after the eventing was finished.

Se came across this horse who was overly friendly with his mouth and we all decided he might be a bit bitey so we should keep clear of his stall.

Then we noticed the fine print on the canvas sheet by his head, it says "STALLION ... HE BITES"!

We thought the owners could have made a bigger effort on the signage lol :)

0 comments:

Anita Seery's Passions Inspired

My photo
Meekatharra, Western Australia, Australia
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you take the time to add your thoughts to it and inspire me some more. I hope also that you can find some inspiration from what i have to say. I am always asking people to tell me their dreams, often in hearing what other people want from life we can expand our own boundaries and achieve more than what we had ever wished for in life.